Citations for " On Error Correction Models: Specification, Interpretation, Estimation"
by Alogoskoufis, George & Smith, Ron
- Danguy, Jérôme & de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2010.
"The R&D-patent relationship: An industry perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The R&D‐Patent relationship: An Industry Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Danguy, Jérôme & de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2010. "The R&D-patent relationship: An industry perspective," EIB Papers 7/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- B. Bhaskara Rao, 2007.
"Estimating short and long-run relationships: a guide for the applied economist,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1613-1625.
- Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Estimating Short and Long Run Relationships: A Guide to the Applied Economist," Econometrics 0508013, EconWPA.
- Joao Paulo A. de Souza, 2014. "Real wages and labor-saving technical change: evidence from a panel of manufacturing industries in mature and labor-surplus economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Pierre Siklos, 1993. "The Common Development of Institutional Change as Measured by Income Velocity: A Century of Evidence from Industrialized Countries," NBER Working Papers 4379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongyi Li & G.S. Maddala & Robert P. Trost, 1996. "Estimation des élasticités de court et de long termes de la demande d'électricité sur données de panel à partir d'estimateurs à rétrécisseur," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 127-141.
- Ying Qian & Duncan, Ronald & DEC, 1994. "Optimal hedging strategy revisited : acknowledging the existence of nonstationary economic timeseries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1279, The World Bank.
- Hall, Stephen & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 1997. "Switching error-correction models of house prices in the United Kingdom," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-527, October.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009.
"Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 642-675, October.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Smit, L.V., 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0807, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," Staff Reports 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2263, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1997. "Evaluating the real effects of devaluation expectations in Greece under alternative policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-236, April.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Jean-Michel Chevet, 2000.
"Market segmentation and famine in Ancien Régime France,"
200005, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- O'Grada, C. & Chevet, J.-M., 2000. "Market Segmentation and Famine in Ancien Regime France," Papers 00/05, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2008.
"Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2008. "Bridging Economic Theory Models and the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-29.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2010.
"Assessing the Impact of Incomes Policy: The Italian Experience,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Pastore, 2010. "Assessing the impact of incomes policy: the Italian experience," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 793-817, November.
- Barot, Bharat, 2002.
"Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999,"
79, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bharat Barot, 2004. "Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999," Macroeconomics 0409017, EconWPA.
- Antzoulatos, Angelos A., 1998.
"Macroeconomic forecasts under the prism of error-correction models,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 535-550, November.
- Angelos A. Antzoulatos, 1997. "Macroeconomic forecasts under the prism of error-correction models," Research Paper 9728, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Collier, Paul & Goderis, Benedikt, 2012.
"Commodity prices and growth: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1241-1260.
- Paul Collier & Benedikt Goderis, 2008. "Commodity Prices and Growth: An empirical investigation," OxCarre Working Papers 014, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jürgen, 2005.
"Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration,"
2005/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Uwe Hassler & Jürgen Wolters, 2006. "Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 59-74, March.
- van Ark, Bart & Hao, Janet X. & Corrado, Carol & Hulten, Charles, 2009. "Measuring intangible capital and its contribution to economic growth in Europe," EIB Papers 3/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Mc Morrow, Kieran & Röger, Werner, 2009. "R&D capital and economic growth: The empirical evidence," EIB Papers 4/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2009. "The virtue of industry-science collaborations," EIB Papers 5/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Ignacio Mauleón & Jordi Sardá, 1999. "On the empirical specification of the European demand for money," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Uppenberg, Kristian, 2009. "Innovation and economic growth," EIB Papers 1/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2002. "Adam Smith and Amartya Sen : markets and famines in pre-industrial Europe," Working Papers 200218, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Byamugisha, Frank F.K., 1999. "How land registration affects financial development and economic growth in Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2241, The World Bank.
- Teun Kloek, 1992. "La construction et l'estimation de petits modèles macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 51-59.
- Jonathan Ohm & John Okpara & Martina Vidovic, 2010. "The Slope of the U.S. Nominal Treasury Yield Curve Unemployment and Stability of Wage Determination: United States versus New York State," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 41(1), pages 3-13.
- Anita Ghatak, 1998. "Aggregate consumption functions for India: A cointegration analysis under structural changes, 1919-86," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 475-488.
- Varshavsky, Alexander, 2009. "Questionable Innovations in Data Processing with Incomplete Information about the Analyzed System in Absence of Applications Limitations," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 16(4), pages 116-133.
- Bharat Barot & Zan Yang, 2004. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the UK. Econometric analysis for the period 1970-1998," Macroeconomics 0409022, EconWPA.
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaetan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2014.
"On the origins of the worldwide surge in patenting: an industry perspective on the R&D–patent relationship,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 535-572.
- Jérôme Danguy & Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2013. "On the Origins of the Worldwide Surge in Patenting: An Industry Perspective on the R&D-Patent Relationship," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2015. "Price and non-price competitiveness in export demand: empirical evidence from Italy," Empirica, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 157-183, February.
- Arize, A. C., 1995. "Trade flows and real exchange-rate volatility: an application of cointegration and error-correction modeling," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 37-51.
- Ientile, Damien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2009. "A policy to boost R&D: Does the R&D tax credit work?," EIB Papers 6/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Bonilla, David, 2009. "Fuel demand on UK roads and dieselisation of fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3769-3778, October.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2002. "Comparison of forecast performance for homogeneous, heterogeneous and shrinkage estimators: Some empirical evidence from US electricity and natural-gas consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 375-382, August.
- Helmers, Christian & Schulte, Christian & Strauss, Hubert, 2009. "Business R&D expenditure and capital in Europe," EIB Papers 2/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Barot, Bharat & Yang, Zan, 2002. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the United Kingdom: Econometric Analysis for the Period 1970-1998," Working Paper 80, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Pat McGregor, 2004. "“Insufficient for the Support of a Family” - Wages on the Public Works During the Great Irish Famine," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(2), pages 219–239.
- Kiyotaka Sato & Junko Shimizu & Nagendra Shrestha & Shajuan Zhang, 2013. "Industry-specific Real Effective Exchange Rates and Export Price Competitiveness: The Cases of Japan, China, and Korea," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 298-321, December.
- Jurgen Brauer, 2002. "Survey and Review of the Defense Economics Literature on Greece and Turkey: What Have We Learned?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 85-107.
- Anjum Aqeel & Mohammed Nishat, 2004. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 651-664.
- Cyrenne, Philippe & Grant, Hugh, 2009. "University decision making and prestige: An empirical study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 237-248, April.
- Paleologos J. & Georgantelis S., 2002. "Testing the Degree of Openness of the Greek Capital Account: A Cointegration Analysis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 59-70, July-Dece.