Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jürgen, 2005. "Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration," Discussion Papers 2005/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1992. "On Weak Exogeneity in Error Correction Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(2), pages 187-207, May.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Mico Loretan, 1991. "Estimating Long-run Economic Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-436.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- P. C. B. Phillips & S. N. Durlauf, 1986.
"Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 473-495.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Steven N. Durlauf, 1985. "Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 768, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Cointegration in partial systems and the efficiency of single-equation analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 389-402, June.
- Boswijk, H. Peter, 1995. "Efficient inference on cointegration parameters in structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 133-158, September.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Banerjee, Anindya, et al, 1986. "Exploring Equilibrium Relationships in Econometrics through Static Models: Some Monte Carlo Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 253-277, August.
- Phillips, P C B, 1988. "Reflections on Econometric Methodology," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(187), pages 344-359, December.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2006. "Structural vector autoregressive analysis for cointegrated variables," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, pages 75-88.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Smith, Ron, 1991. " On Error Correction Models: Specification, Interpretation, Estimation," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 97-128.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2000.
" Cointegration Testing in Single Error-Correction Equations in the Presence of Linear Time Trends,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, pages 621-632.
- Hassler, Uwe, 1999. "Cointegration Testing in Single Error-Correction Equations in the Presence of Linear Time Trends," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6371, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2004. "The ET interview: professor David F. Hendry," International Finance Discussion Papers 811, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uwe Hassler, 1999. "(When) Should cointegrating regressions be detrended? The case of a German money demand function," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 155-172.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hylleberg, Svend & Mizon, Grayham E, 1989. "Cointegration and Error Correction Mechanisms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 113-125, Supplemen.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2005. "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis for Cointegrated Variables," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/02, European University Institute.
- Peter Boswijk, H., 1994. "Testing for an unstable root in conditional and structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Wickens, Michael R., 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long Run and the Estimation of Transformed Regression Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-692, December.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Least Squares Estimators of Cointegrating Vectors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1035-1056, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Julien Licheron, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Rental Housing Regulations: The Case of Germany in 1950-2015," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1649, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:10:d:70201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 40-54.
- Mobeen Ur Rehman & Syed Muhammad Amir Shah, 2016. "Does Bilateral Market and Financial Integration Explains International Co-Movement Patterns 1," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2005.
"Hooverism, Hyperstabilisation or Halfway-House? Describing Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European EU Members,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 38-47, July.
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2005. "Hooverism, Hyperstabilisation or Halfway-House? Describing Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European EU Members," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- de Mello Luiz & Moccero Diego & Mogliani Matteo, 2013.
"Do Latin American Central Bankers Behave Non-Linearly? The Experiences of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 141-165, April.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero & Matteo Mogliani, 2009. "Do Latin American Central Bankers Behave Non-Linearly?: The Experiences of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 679, OECD Publishing.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Cardozo, Adriana & Herzer, Dierk & Klasen, Stephan, 2011. "Does Aid translate into Bilateral Trade? Findings for Recipient Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 61, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Virmantas Kvedaras, 2005. "Explanation of Economic Growth Differences in the CEE Countries: Importance of the BOP Constraint," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 48-65, July.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:04p:665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claus-Friedrich Laaser & Klaus Schrader, 2005. "Baltic Trade with Europe: Back to the Roots?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 15-37, July.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:4p:665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Hansen, 2005. "The Irosh Growth Miracle: Can Latvia Replicate?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 3-14, July.
- Garfa, Kamel, 2011. "MENA aggregate cycle and world conjuncture: Episodes of volatility and symmetry, and an ADL cointegration test," MPRA Paper 32247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:116-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koester, Gerrit B. & Priesmeier, Christoph, 2012. "Estimating dynamic tax revenue elasticities for Germany," Discussion Papers 23/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Raghbendra Jha & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2013. "Inflation, its Volatility and the Inflation-Growth Tradeoff in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Ambachew, Mekonnen Sisay, 2010. "Determinants of Private Investment in Ethiopia: a Time Series Study," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 19(1).
More about this item
KeywordsError-correction; asymptotically normal inference; cointegration testing. JEL C22; C32;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:90:y:2006:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .