Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jürgen, 2005. "Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration," Discussion Papers 2005/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1992. "On Weak Exogeneity in Error Correction Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(2), pages 187-207, May.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Mico Loretan, 1991. "Estimating Long-run Economic Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-436.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- P. C. B. Phillips & S. N. Durlauf, 1986.
"Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 473-495.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Steven N. Durlauf, 1985. "Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 768, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Cointegration in partial systems and the efficiency of single-equation analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 389-402, June.
- Boswijk, H. Peter, 1995. "Efficient inference on cointegration parameters in structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 133-158, September.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Banerjee, Anindya, et al, 1986. "Exploring Equilibrium Relationships in Econometrics through Static Models: Some Monte Carlo Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 253-277, August.
- Phillips, P C B, 1988. "Reflections on Econometric Methodology," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(187), pages 344-359, December.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2006.
"Structural vector autoregressive analysis for cointegrated variables,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(1), pages 75-88, March.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2005. "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis for Cointegrated Variables," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/02, European University Institute.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Smith, Ron, 1991. " On Error Correction Models: Specification, Interpretation, Estimation," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 97-128.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2000.
" Cointegration Testing in Single Error-Correction Equations in the Presence of Linear Time Trends,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(5), pages 621-632, December.
- Hassler, Uwe, 1999. "Cointegration Testing in Single Error-Correction Equations in the Presence of Linear Time Trends," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6371, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2004. "The ET interview: professor David F. Hendry," International Finance Discussion Papers 811, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uwe Hassler, 1999. "(When) Should cointegrating regressions be detrended? The case of a German money demand function," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 155-172.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hylleberg, Svend & Mizon, Grayham E, 1989. "Cointegration and Error Correction Mechanisms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 113-125, Supplemen.
- Peter Boswijk, H., 1994. "Testing for an unstable root in conditional and structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Wickens, Michael R., 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long Run and the Estimation of Transformed Regression Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-692, December.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Least Squares Estimators of Cointegrating Vectors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1035-1056, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:10:d:70201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-54.
- de Mello Luiz & Moccero Diego & Mogliani Matteo, 2013.
"Do Latin American Central Bankers Behave Non-Linearly? The Experiences of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 141-165, April.
- Luiz de Mello & Diego Moccero & Matteo Mogliani, 2009. "Do Latin American Central Bankers Behave Non-Linearly?: The Experiences of Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 679, OECD Publishing.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Cardozo, Adriana & Herzer, Dierk & Klasen, Stephan, 2011. "Does Aid translate into Bilateral Trade? Findings for Recipient Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 61, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:04p:665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2005.
"Hooverism, Hyperstabilisation or Halfway-House? Describing Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European EU Members,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 38-47, July.
- Rasmus Kattai & John Lewis, 2005. "Hooverism, Hyperstabilisation or Halfway-House? Describing Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European EU Members," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:4p:665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koester, Gerrit B. & Priesmeier, Christoph, 2012. "Estimating dynamic tax revenue elasticities for Germany," Discussion Papers 23/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Raghbendra Jha & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2013. "Inflation, its Volatility and the Inflation-Growth Tradeoff in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-06, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Nadja Dwenger, 2014. "User Cost Elasticity of Capital Revisited," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(321), pages 161-186, January.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Julien Licheron, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of Rental Housing Regulations: The Case of Germany in 1950-2015," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1649, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mobeen Ur Rehman & Syed Muhammad Amir Shah, 2016. "Does Bilateral Market and Financial Integration Explains International Co-Movement Patterns 1," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Virmantas Kvedaras, 2005. "Explanation of Economic Growth Differences in the CEE Countries: Importance of the BOP Constraint," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 48-65, July.
- Claus-Friedrich Laaser & Klaus Schrader, 2005. "Baltic Trade with Europe: Back to the Roots?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 15-37, July.
- Morten Hansen, 2005. "The Irosh Growth Miracle: Can Latvia Replicate?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 3-14, July.
- Garfa, Kamel, 2011. "MENA aggregate cycle and world conjuncture: Episodes of volatility and symmetry, and an ADL cointegration test," MPRA Paper 32247, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:116-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambachew, Mekonnen Sisay, 2010. "Determinants of Private Investment in Ethiopia: a Time Series Study," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 19(1).
More about this item
KeywordsError-correction; asymptotically normal inference; cointegration testing. JEL C22; C32;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:alstar:v:90:y:2006:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.