Runs on money market mutual funds
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 0221 / 470 5607|
Phone: 0221 / 470 5607
Fax: 0221 / 470 5179
Web page: http://cfr-cologne.de/english/version06/html/home.php
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2015.
"Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 59-70.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2008. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: when money market funds cease to be narrow," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,20, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow," CFR Working Papers 10-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Rakowski, David & Wang, Xiaoxin, 2009. "The dynamics of short-term mutual fund flows and returns: A time-series and cross-sectional investigation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2102-2109, November.
- James Peck & Karl Shell, 2003. "Equilibrium Bank Runs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 103-123, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.