Runs on money market mutual funds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2015.
"Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 59-70.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2008. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: when money market funds cease to be narrow," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow," CFR Working Papers 10-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Rakowski, David & Wang, Xiaoxin, 2009. "The dynamics of short-term mutual fund flows and returns: A time-series and cross-sectional investigation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2102-2109, November.
- James Peck & Karl Shell, 2003. "Equilibrium Bank Runs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 103-123, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Xisong & Nadal De Simone, Francisco, 2014. "A framework for tracking changes in the intensity of investment funds' systemic risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 343-368.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-07-29 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2012-07-29 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .