Bank runs: Liquidity costs and investment distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Smith & Robert W. White, 1988. "The Deposit Insurance System in Canada: Problems and Proposals for Change," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 14(4), pages 331-346, December.
- Joseph Haubrich, .
"Optimal Financial Structure in Exchange Economies,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
18-84, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Jacklin, Charles J & Bhattacharya, Sudipto, 1988. "Distinguishing Panics and Information-Based Bank Runs: Welfare and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 568-92, June.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000.
"Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Vives, Xavier, 1987. "Bank Runs as an Equilibrium Phenomenon," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 485-91, June.
- Russell Cooper & Thomas W. Ross, 1991.
"Bank Runs: Liquidity and Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
3921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haubrich, Joseph G. & King, Robert G., 1990.
"Banking and insurance,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 361-386, December.
- Freeman, Scott, 1988. "Banking as the Provision of Liquidity," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(1), pages 45-64, January.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M, 1991. "The Role of Demandable Debt in Structuring Optimal Banking Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 497-513, June.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1987. "On Bayesian Implementable Allocations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 193-208, April.
- Ma, Ching-To, 1988. "Unique Implementation of Incentive Contracts with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 555-72, October.
- Neil Wallace, 1990. "A banking model in which partial suspension is best," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 11-23.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:41:y:1998:i:1:p:27-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.