Banking and Insurance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-139, May.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "The Revolution of Information Economics: The Past and the Future," NBER Working Papers 23780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liang Zou, 1997. "Incentive roles of fringe benefits in compensation contracts," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 181-199, June.
- Michael Spence, 2002.
"Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 434-459, June.
- Spence, A. Michael, 2001. "Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Luis Almeida Costa & Joao Amaro de Matos, 2000. "Afinity, animosity and organizational design," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp372, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Modibo Camara & Jason Hartline & Aleck Johnsen, 2020. "Mechanisms for a No-Regret Agent: Beyond the Common Prior," Papers 2009.05518, arXiv.org.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim & Shem-Tov, Yotam, 2011. "Labor Migration and the Case for Flat Tax," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275759, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh, 2009.
"Risk Sharing, Inequality and Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
15111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh & Roozbeh Hosseini, 2010. "Risk Sharing, Inequality, and Fertility," 2010 Meeting Papers 948, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh, 2009. "Risk sharing, inequality, and fertility," Working Papers 674, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Larry Jones & Ali Shourideh & Roozbeh Hosseini, 2009. "Risk Sharing, Inequality and Fertility," 2009 Meeting Papers 153, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karin Mayr, 2003. "Immigration and Majority Voting on Income Redistriubtion-Is there a Case for Opposition from Natives?," Economics working papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Smoluk, H. J. & Neveu, Raymond P., 2002. "Consumption and asset prices: An analysis across income groups," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 47-62.
- Andreas Pollak, 2008.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Variable Skill Levels,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(4), pages 696-726, December.
- Andreas Pollak, 2004. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance with Variable Skill Levels," Labor and Demography 0409004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Judd & Scott E. Page, 2004. "Computational Public Economics," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Antinolfi, Gaetano & Azariadis, Costas & Bullard, James, 2016.
"The Optimal Inflation Target In An Economy With Limited Enforcement,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 582-600, March.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2007. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Working Papers 2007-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2008. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Speech 166, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2008. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Speech 167, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2012. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Working Papers 2012-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & Costas Azariadis & Gaetano Antinolfi, 2008. "The Optimal Inflation Target in an Economy with Limited Enforcement," 2008 Meeting Papers 915, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karbowski, Adam, 2009. "The corporate governance implications for China," MPRA Paper 73625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:cfswop:wp200622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adi Masli & Matthew G. Sherwood & Rajendra P. Srivastava, 2018. "Attributes and Structure of an Effective Board of Directors: A Theoretical Investigation," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 54(4), pages 485-523, December.
- Bas Jacobs, 2013.
"Optimal redistributive tax and education policies in general equilibrium,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(2), pages 312-337, April.
- Bas Jacobs, 2007. "Optimal Redistributive Tax and Education Policies in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 2162, CESifo.
- Ernest Dautovic, 2019.
"Has Regulatory Capital Made Banks Safer? Skin in the Game vs Moral Hazard,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie
19.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Dautović, Ernest, 2020. "Has regulatory capital made banks safer? Skin in the game vs moral hazard," Working Paper Series 2449, European Central Bank.
- Dautović, Ernest, 2019. "Has regulatory capital made banks safer? Skin in the game vs moral hazard," ESRB Working Paper Series 91, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Frode Brevik & Manfred Gärtner, 2006. "Macroeconomic effects of banking secrecy when tax evasion is endogenous," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1996. "The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-84.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.