Dynamic Debt Runs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Yoonsoo Lee, 2008.
"Cross-sectoral variation in firm-level idiosyncratic risk,"
0812, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Yoonsoo Lee, 2010. "Cross–Sectoral Variation in Firm–Level Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Paper series 28_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Yoonsoo Lee, 2010. "Cross-Sectoral Variation in Firm-Level Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Papers 10-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- CASTRO, Rui & CLEMENTI, Gian Luca & LEE, Yoonsoo, 2010. "Cross-Sectoral Variation in Firm-Level Idiosyncratic Risk," Cahiers de recherche 15-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- CASTRO, Rui & CLEMENTI, Gian Luca & LEE, Yoonsoo, 2010. "Cross–Sectoral Variation in Firm–Level Idiosyncratic Risk," Cahiers de recherche 2010-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," NBER Working Papers 16300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhiguo He & Wei Xiong, 2012. "Debt Financing in Asset Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 88-94, May.
- Daniel Covitz & Nellie Liang & Tobias Adrian, 2015.
"Financial Stability Monitoring,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 357-395, December.
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2014. "Financial Stability Monitoring," FEDS Notes 2014-08-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian, Tobias & Covitz, Daniel M. & Liang, J. Nellie, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Staff Reports 601, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Experience with smarter commercial arrangements for distributed wind generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 52-62.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .