The stability of prime money market mutual funds: sponsor support from 2007 to 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2009.
"Branch Banking as a Device for Discipline: Competition and Bank Survivorship during the Great Depression,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 165-210.
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2007. "Branch Banking as a Device for Discipline: Competition and Bank Survivorship During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose M. Liberti & Atif R. Mian, 2009. "Estimating the Effect of Hierarchies on Information Use," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 4057-4090.
- Andrew Hertzberg & Jose Maria Liberti & Daniel Paravisini, 2010. "Information and Incentives Inside the Firm: Evidence from Loan Officer Rotation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 795-828, June.
- Elena Loukoianova & Gianni De Nicolo & John H. Boyd, 2009.
"Banking Crises and Crisis Dating; Theory and Evidence,"
IMF Working Papers
09/141, International Monetary Fund.
- John Boyd & Gianni De NicolÃ² & Elena Loukoianova, 2010. "Banking Crises and Crisis Dating: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3134, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bongini, Paola & Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2002. "How good is the market at assessing bank fragility? A horse race between different indicators," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1011-1028, May.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2000.
"Causes of U.S. Bank Distress During the Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
7919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2001. "Causes of U.S. bank distress during the depression," Proceedings 714, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Marquez, Robert, 2004. "Information and bank credit allocation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 185-214, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Lawrence & Timmermann, Allan G & Wermers, Russ, 2014. "Runs on Money Market Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriele Foà & Leonardo Gambacorta & Luigi Guiso & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2015.
"The Supply Side of Household Finance,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1507, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2015.
- Anatoli Segura, 2017. "Why did sponsor banks rescue their SIVs?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1100, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gabriele Foà & Leonardo Gambacorta & Luigi Guiso & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2015. "The supply side of household finance," BIS Working Papers 531, Bank for International Settlements.
- Foà, Gabriele & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Guiso, Luigi & Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2015. "The supply side of household finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronald McKinnon, 2013. "Hot Money Flows, Commodity Price Cycles and Financial Repression in the USA and China: The Consequences of Near-zero US Interest Rates," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(4), pages 1-13, July.
- McKinnon, Ronald & Liu, Zhao, 2013. "Hot Money Flows, Commodity Price Cycles, and Financial Repression in the US and the People’s Republic of China: The Consequences of Near Zero US Interest Rates," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 107, Asian Development Bank.
- Lawrence Schmidt & Allan Timmermann & Russ Wermers, 2016.
"Runs on Money Market Mutual Funds,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 2625-2657.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2014. "Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 20289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2015. "Who benefits from state corporate tax cuts? A local labour markets approach with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 1502, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Parlatore, Cecilia, 2015. "Fragility in money marketfunds: sponsor support and regulation," Working Paper Series 1772, European Central Bank.
- Joe Peek & Eric Rosengren, 2016.
"Credit Supply Disruptions: From Credit Crunches to Financial Crisis,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 81-95, October.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S., 2015. "Credit supply disruptions: from credit crunches to financial crisis," Current Policy Perspectives 15-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Schmidt, Lawrence & Timmermann, Allan & Wermers, Russ, 2014. "Runs on money market mutual funds," CFR Working Papers 12-05 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
More about this item
KeywordsMoney market funds ; Mutual funds ; Global financial crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbqu:rpa12-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Zlate). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .