Modeling Behavioral Heterogeneity in Demand Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 1997. "The Law of Demand when Income Is Price Dependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1421-1442, November.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 1999. "Behavioral Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Serie A 589, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hildenbrand, K., 1998. "On J.M. Grandmont's Modelling of Behavioral Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Serie A 580, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 1994.
Economics Working Papers
337, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 1998.
- Albert Marcet and Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," Working Papers 552, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," CEP Discussion Papers dp1055, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/15, European University Institute.
- de Villemur, E.B., 1998. "Heterogeneity and Stability: Variations on Scarf's Processes," Economics Working Papers eco98/38, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle MARET, 2002. "Modeling Behavioral Heterogeneity in Demand Theory," Working Papers of BETA 2002-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; Behavioral heterogeneity; Large economy; Balancing effect; Insensitivity of maket budget shares to changes in prices and income.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2001-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.