Modeling Behavioral Heterogeneity in Demand Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle MARET, 2001. "Modeling Behavioral Heterogeneity in Demand Theory," Working Papers of BETA 2001-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 1997. "The Law of Demand when Income Is Price Dependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1421-1442, November.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 1999. "Behavioral Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Serie A 589, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hildenbrand, K., 1998. "On J.M. Grandmont's Modelling of Behavioral Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Serie A 580, University of Bonn, Germany.
- de Villemur, E.B., 1998. "Heterogeneity and Stability: Variations on Scarf's Processes," Economics Working Papers eco98/38, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregation; Behavioral heterogeneity; Large economy; Balancing effect; Insensitivity of maket budget shares to changes in prices and income.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-01-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2002-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .