Dedollarization and financial robustness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 1-74.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Debt Intolerance," NBER Working Papers 9908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003. "Debt intolerance," MPRA Paper 13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2004. "Debt intolerance: Executive summary," MPRA Paper 13398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2004. "Balance Sheets and Exchange Rate Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1183-1193, September.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008.
"Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1628, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis-Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance Of Balance-Sheet Effects And Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 14026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration," Research Department Publications 4581, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Aguiar, Mark, 2005. "Investment, devaluation, and foreign currency exposure: The case of Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 95-113, October.
- Elekdag, Selim & Tchakarov, Ivan, 2007. "Balance sheets, exchange rate policy, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3986-4015, December.
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2008. "The Financial Accelerator in an Estimated New Keynesian Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 155-178, January.
- Juan-Carlos Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2004.
"Credit Cycles Redux,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1011-1046, November.
- Cordoba, Juan & Ripoll, Marla, 2002. "Credit Cycles Redux," Working Papers 2002-07, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2002. "Credit Cycles Redux," Macroeconomics 0210004, EconWPA.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2010. "Credit Cycles Redux," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32122, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Loveday L., James & Molina C., Oswaldo & Rivas-Llosa M., Roddy, 2004. "Mecanismos de transmisión de la política monetaria y el impacto de una devaluación en el nivel de las firmas," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 12.
- Castillo, Paul & Barco, Daniel, 2009. "Crisis financieras y manejo de reservas en el Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 17, pages 85-112.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2014.
"Addicted to Dollars,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 1-50, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," NBER Working Papers 10015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Addicted to Dollars," CEMA Working Papers 594, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson R. Ramírez-Rondán, 2016. "Balance Sheet and Currency Mismatch: Evidence for Peruvian Firms," Working Papers 2016-85, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall open economy; balance sheet e ects; dollarization;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-01-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2012-01-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-OPM-2012-01-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2011-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.