Report NEP-CBA-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Bond & Alex Edmans & Itay Goldstein, 2011. "The Real Effects of Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 17719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2012. "Low Interest Rates and Housing Bubbles: Still No Smoking Gun," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Tom Krebs & Moritz Kuhn & Mark L. J. Wright, 2011. "Human Capital Risk, Contract Enforcement, and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 17714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12895 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2011. "Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 17708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kubota, Megumi, 2011. "Assessing real exchange rate misalignments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5925, The World Bank.
- Bertay, Ata Can & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2011. "Is the Financial Safety Net a Barrier to Cross-Border Banking?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Shuping Shi, 2011. "Testing for Explosive Behaviour in Relative Inflation Measures: Implications for Monetary Policy," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ales Bulír & Martin Cihák & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Clarity of Central Bank Communication About Inflation," DNB Working Papers 333, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gondo, Rocio & Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Dedollarization and financial robustness," Working Papers 2011-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2011. "Pricing in Retail Payment Systems: A Public Policy Perspective on Pricing of Payment Cards," DNB Working Papers 331, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alessandro Spelta & Tanya Ara'ujo, 2011. "The topology of cross-border exposures: beyond the minimal spanning tree approach," Papers 1112.5711, arXiv.org.
- Sax, Christoph & Gubler, Matthias, 2011. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect Reversed: New Evidence from OECD Countries," Working papers 2011/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2011. "World Technology Shocks and the Real Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," TSE Working Papers 11-261, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Scott J. Colby & Timothy A. Graciano & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Rulon D. Pope, 2011. "Money Illusion, Gorman And Lau," Monash Economics Working Papers 30-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Solovyeva, Alexandra & Vasilieva, Elena, 2011. "Financial dollarization in Russia : causes and consequences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 36/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Should The South African Reserve Bank Respond To Exchange Rate Fluctuations? Evidence From The Cosine-Squared Cepstrum," Working Papers 201201, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.