Assessing real exchange rate misalignments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Doroodian & Tony Caporale, 2001. "Central bank intervention and foreign exchange volatility," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 385-392, November.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 1-48.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2002. "The Modern History of Exchange Rate Arrangements: A Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 8963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "The modern history of exchange rate arrangements: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 14070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:176-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cavallo, Eduardo A. & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2008.
"Does openness to trade make countries more vulnerable to sudden stops, or less? Using gravity to establish causality,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1430-1452, December.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2004. "Does Openness to Trade Make Countries More Vulnerable to Sudden Stops, Or Less? Using Gravity to Establish Causality," NBER Working Papers 10957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Cavallo, Eduardo, 2004. "Does Openness to Trade Make Countries More Vulnerable to Sudden Stops, or Less? Using Gravity to Establish Causality," Working Paper Series rwp04-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Jeffrey Frankel, 2007. "Does Openness to Trade Make Countries More Vulnerable to Sudden Stops, or Less? Using Gravity to Establish Causality," Research Department Publications 4544, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Yin-wong Cheung & XingWang Qian, 2007. "Hoarding of International Reserves: Mrs Machlup¡¦s Wardrobe and the Joneses," Working Papers 132007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:4:p:385-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calderón, César & Kubota, Megumi, 2018.
"Does higher openness cause more real exchange rate volatility?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 176-204.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2009. "Does higher openness cause more real exchange rate volatility ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4896, The World Bank.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34721963 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lúcio Otávio Seixas Barbosa & Frederico G. Jayme Jr & Fabrício J. Missio, 2017. "Managing real exchange rate for economic development :empirical evidences from developing countries," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 563, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrencies and Exchange Rates; Debt Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Stabilization; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-01-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2012-01-10 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-01-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .