Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ryo Kato, 2002. "Matlab code for the Carlstrom-Fuerst AER (1997) model," QM&RBC Codes 112, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1996. "Agency costs, net worth, and business fluctuations: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 9602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1996.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil Bennett & David Bloom & Cynthia Miller, 1995.
"The influence of nonmarital childbearing on the formation of first marriages,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Neil G. Bennett & David E. Bloom & Cynthia K. Miller, 1993. "The Influence of Nonmarital Childbearing on the Formation of First Marriages," NBER Working Papers 4564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth T. Powers, 1994. "The impact of AFDC on birth decisions and program participation," Working Papers (Old Series) 9408, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1994.
- An, Chong-Bum & Haveman, Robert & Wolfe, Barbara, 1993. "Teen Out-of-Wedlock Births and Welfare Receipt: The Role of Childhood Events and Economic Circumstances," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 195-208, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:5:p:893-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.