Crisis financieras y manejo de reservas en el Perú
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Luis Nolazco & Patricia Lengua-Lafosse & Nikita Céspedes, 2016.
"Contribución de los choques externos en el crecimiento económico del Perú: un modelo semi-estructural,"
2016-80, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Nolazco, José Luis & Lengua-Lafosse, Patricia & Céspedes, Nikita, 2016. "Contribución de los choques externos en el Crecimiento Económico del Perú: un modelo semi-estructural," Working Papers 2016-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Oscar Dancourt, 2012. "Banking Credit, Policy Interest Rate and Reserve Requirements in Peru," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(65-66), pages 41-60, September.
- Gondo, Rocio & Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Dedollarization and financial robustness," Working Papers 2011-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:esteco:ree-17-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.