How does Commuting Behavior Change Due to Incentives? An Empirical Study of the Beijing Subway System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Siman & Lo, Hong K., 2008. "The impact of public transport policy on the viability and sustainability of mass railway transit - The Hong Kong experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 563-576, May.
- Sangho Choo & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2008.
"How do people respond to congestion mitigation policies? A multivariate probit model of the individual consideration of three travel-related strategy bundles,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 145-163, March.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2008. "How do people respond to congestion mitigation policies? A multivariate probit model of the individual consideration of three travel-related strategy bundles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt53s553tn, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brewer, Ann M., 1998. "Work design, flexible work arrangements and travel behaviour: policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 93-101, April.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Kara, Erdal & Ribaudo, Marc, 2006. "On how environmental stringency influences BMP adoption," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Diederen, Bert & Lokshin, Boris & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2004. "Heterogeneity in R&D cooperation strategies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1237-1263, November.
- repec:ags:stataj:116115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:176-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick, 2011. "Rewarding rush-hour avoidance: A study of commuters' travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 567-582, August.
- Voith, Richard, 1997.
"Fares, Service Levels, and Demographics: What Determines Commuter Rail Ridership in the Long Run?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-197, March.
- Richard Voith, 1994. "Fares, service levels, and demographics: what determines commuter rail ridership in the long run?," Working Papers 94-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona, 2005. "Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 773-791.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:301-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, W. David, 2009. "Interview effects in the reporting of domestic violence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 288-300, March.
- Li, Zheng & Hensher, David A., 2011. "Crowding and public transport: A review of willingness to pay evidence and its relevance in project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 880-887, November.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-17.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 10, Stata Users Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menegaki, Angeliki, N. & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2016. "Towards a common standard – A reporting checklist for web-based stated preference valuation surveys and a critique for mode surveys," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 18-50.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:689-:d:96956 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBehavior; Incentives; Morning Peak; Commute; Beijing Subway System; Flexibility;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .