The impact of public transport policy on the viability and sustainability of mass railway transit - The Hong Kong experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Gordon Mills, 1999.
"Urban light rail: Intermodal competition or coordination?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 241-253, January.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Gordon Mills, 1999. "Urban light rail: Intermodal competition or coordination?," Post-Print halshs-01358676, HAL.
- Lisa Kane & Romano Del Mistro, 2003. "Changes in transport planning policy: Changes in transport planning methodology?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 113-131, May.
- K. M. Gwilliam, 2001. "Competition in Urban Passenger Transport in the Developing World," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 99-118, January.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2004," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 60 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Jonathan Cowie & Darinka Asenova, 1999. "Organisation form, scale effects and efficiency in the British bus industry," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 231-248, August.
- Sharon Cullinane, 2003. "Attitudes of Hong Kong residents to cars and public transport: Some policy implications," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 21-34, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bajada, Thérèse & Titheridge, Helena, 2016. "To contract or to operate publicly? Observations from the bus service reform transition process in Malta," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 281-291.
- Zhang, Zheng & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014. "How does Commuting Behavior Change Due to Incentives? An Empirical Study of the Beijing Subway System," MPRA Paper 54691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MA, Xiaosu & LO, Hong K., 2013. "On joint railway and housing development strategy," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 451-467.
- Lindsey, Marshall & Schofer, Joseph L. & Durango-Cohen, Pablo & Gray, Kimberly A., 2010. "Relationship between proximity to transit and ridership for journey-to-work trips in Chicago," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 697-709, November.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefèvre, Benoit, 2009. "Long-term energy consumptions of urban transportation: A prospective simulation of "transport-land uses" policies in Bangalore," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 940-953, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:42:y:2008:i:4:p:563-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.