Simplifying the estimation of difference in differences treatment effects with Stata
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Bruce D & Viscusi, W Kip & Durbin, David L, 1995.
"Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 322-340, June.
- Bruce D. Meyer & W. Kip Viscusi & David L. Durbin, 1990. "Workers' Compensation and Injury Duration: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 3494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Krueger, Alan B, 1994.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast-Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 772-793, September.
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1993. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania," Working Papers 694, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1993. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 4509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:22:y:2017:i:2:p:107-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piotr Lewandowski & Agnieszka Kaminska, 2015. "The effects of minimum wage on a labour market with high temporary employment," IBS Working Papers 7/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Wagner, Joachim & Gelübcke, John P. Weche, 2013.
"Credit Constraints, Foreign Ownership, and Foreign Takeovers in Germany,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
329, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Joachim Wagner & John P. Weche Geluebcke, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Foreign Ownership, and Foreign Takeovers in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 283, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Six degrees of cultural diversity and R&D output efficiency," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 247-264, October.
- Ruth Marcela Aparicio, 2014. "Terms of trade and non-traditional exports: a microeconometric analysis," Investigación & Desarrollo 0714, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Nov 2014.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0158-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Wagner & John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2015.
"Access to finance, foreign ownership and foreign takeovers in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3092-3112, June.
- Weche Gelübcke, John P. & Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Access to Finance, Foreign Ownership, and Foreign Takeovers in Germany," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100295, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2014. "To match, not to match, how to match: Estimating the farm-level impact of the CAP-first pillar reform (or: How to Apply Treatment-Effect Econometrics when the Real World is;a Mess)," Working Papers 403, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bejaoui, Sayfeddine, 2013. "Evaluation des politiques de l'emploi : analyse théorique et micro-économétrique," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/13299 edited by Raffinot, Marc.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2015. "To match, not to matchm how to match: Estimating the farm-level impact of the 2005 CAP-first pillar reform," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211625, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsDifference in differences; causal inference; kernel propensity score; quantile treatment effects; quasi-experiments;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .