Evaluation des politiques de l'emploi : analyse théorique et micro-économétrique
We evaluate the ALMP’s with a particular attention to the differentiation of impacts by categories of programmes and categories of beneficiaries. These two forms of heterogeneity can in fact lead to erroneous evaluations or too partial:i) The heterogeneity of programmes proposed, in particular their characteristics (type of contract, duration, remuneration, training, etc.) are an important source of complexity in behavior of self-selection of job seekers: behaviors can be multiples and strategic.ii) The heterogeneity of target-populations (low-skilled, youth, women, priority category, first-job seekers, etc.) is an important source of complexity in the behavior selection of employment advisor.There is finally no reason that different types of programmes have the same average effect on various public as well. We evaluate so ALMP’s on multiple criteria of effectiveness (heterogeneity of criteria).
|This book is provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/13299 and published in 2013.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000.
"Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations,"
9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001. "Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460 Elsevier.
- van den Berg, G., 1987.
"Nonstationarity in job search theory,"
c2b931bf-9cce-4bae-929c-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michel Sollogoub & Valérie Ulrich, 1999. "Les jeunes en apprentissage ou en lycée professionnel," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 323(1), pages 31-52.
- Speckesser, Stefan & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Bergemann, Annette, 2004.
"Evaluating the Dynamic Employment Effects of Training Programs in East Germany Using Conditional Difference-in-Differences,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Annette Bergemann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Stefan Speckesser, 2009. "Evaluating the dynamic employment effects of training programs in East Germany using conditional difference-in-differences," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 797-823.
- Bergemann, Annette & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Speckesser, Stefan, 2005. "Evaluating the Dynamic Employment Effects of Training Programs in East Germany Using Conditional Difference-in-Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 1848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Villa, Juan M., 2012. "Simplifying the estimation of difference in differences treatment effects with Stata," MPRA Paper 43943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2008.
"Does comprehensive education work for the long-term unemployed,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 54-67, February.
- Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2004. "Does Comprehensive Education Work for the Long-term Unemployed?," Umeå Economic Studies 641, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- van Ours, J.C., 2001. "Do active labor market policies help unemployed workers to find and keep regular jobs?," Other publications TiSEM c2c23050-5ecb-40fe-918e-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/13299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.