The link between career risk aversion and unemployment duration: Evidence of nonlinear and time-depending pattern
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Pfeifer, 2011.
"Risk Aversion and Sorting into Public Sector Employment,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(1), pages 85-99, February.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Sorting into Public Sector Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 3503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weißenberger, Martin, 2016.
"Personality traits and the evaluation of start-up subsidies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 87-108.
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Martin Weißenberger, 2016. "Personality Traits and the Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 5733, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weißenberger, Martin, 2016. "Personality Traits and the Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies," IZA Discussion Papers 9628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; risk aversion; duration model;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-11-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.