Future of Mid-Day Meals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jean & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2001. "School Participation in Rural India," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2004. "Stabilization and Fiscal Empowerment : The Twin Challenges Facing India's States, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16775, The World Bank.
- Smith, William C. & Joshi, Devin K., 2016. "Public vs. private schooling as a route to universal basic education: A comparison of China and India," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 153-165.
- Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2009. "The impact of school lunches on school enrolment: Evidence from an exogenous policy change in India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Jayaraman, Rajshri, 2016. "School Feeding and Learning Achievement: Evidence from India's Midday Meal Program," IZA Discussion Papers 10086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George, Sobin, 2015. "Caste and Care: Is Indian Healthcare Delivery System Favourable for Dalits?," Working Papers 350, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- AfDB AfDB, 2015. "North Africa - Working paper - Promoting North African Women’s Employment through SMEs," Working Paper Series 2321, African Development Bank.
- Farzana Afridi, 2010. "The Impact of school meals on school participation: Evidence from rural India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Chauhan, Apurv, 2015. "Plates for slates: The impact of a school feeding programme on community representations of schools," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 292-300.
- Planning Commission, India, 2011. "Performance Evaluation of Cooked Mid-Day Meal (CMDM)," Working Papers id:4355, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2007. "Social Protection in Pakistan : Managing Household Risks and Vulnerability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7660, The World Bank.
- Stephen Howes & Rinku Murgai & Marina Wes, 2004. "Expenditure Implications of India's State-level Fiscal Crisis," ASARC Working Papers 2004-15, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:555-572 is not listed on IDEAS
- T.V Sekher, 2015. "Special Financial Incentive Schemes for the Girl Child in India: A Review," Working Papers id:6425, eSocialSciences.
- Rajshri Jayaraman & Dora Simroth, 2011. "The Impact of School Lunches on Primary School Enrollment: Evidence from India's Midday Meal Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 3679, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tanika Chakraborty & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2016. "School Feeding and Learning Achievement: Evidence from India's Midday Meal Program," CESifo Working Paper Series 5994, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool Meals; Educational Attainment; Health; India;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .