Evaluation of the Reggio Approach to Early Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Biroli, Pietro & Del Boca, Daniela & Heckman, James J. & Heckman, Lynne Pettler & Koh, Yu Kyung & Kuperman, Sylvi & Moktan, Sidharth & Pronzato, Chiara D. & Ziff, Anna L., 2018. "Evaluation of the Reggio approach to early education," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-32.
- Biroli, Pietro & Del Boca, Daniela & Heckman, James & Koh, Yu Kyung & Kuperman, Sylvi & Moktan, Sidhardth & Pettler Heckman, Lynne & Pronzato, Chiara & Ziff, Anna, 2017. "Evaluation of the Reggio Approach to Early Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 12031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Biroli & Daniela Del Boca & James J. Heckman & Lynne Pettler Heckman & Yu Kyung. Koh & Sylvi Kuperman & Sidharth Moktan & Chiara D. Pronzato & Anna Ziff, 2017. "Evaluation of the Reggio Approach to Early Education," NBER Working Papers 23390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Smith, Jeffrey & E. Todd, Petra, 2005.
"Does matching overcome LaLonde's critique of nonexperimental estimators?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 305-353.
- Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 2003. "Does Matching Overcome Lalonde's Critique of Nonexperimental Estimators?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:752-775. is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Kline & Christopher R. Walters, 2016.
"Evaluating Public Programs with Close Substitutes: The Case of HeadStart,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(4), pages 1795-1848.
- Kline, Patrick & Walters, Christopher, 2014. "Evaluating Public Programs with Close Substitutes: The Case of Head Start," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt43s9211b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Patrick Kline & Christopher Walters, 2015. "Evaluating Public Programs with Close Substitutes: The Case of Head Start," NBER Working Papers 21658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Heckman & Neil Hohmann & Jeffrey Smith & Michael Khoo, 2000.
"Substitution and Dropout Bias in Social Experiments: A Study of an Influential Social Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 651-694.
- James Heckman & Neil Hohmann & Jeffrey Smith, 1998. "Substitution and Dropout Bias in Social Experiments: A Study of an Influential Social Experiment," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9819, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2005.
"Exact and Approximate Stepdown Methods for Multiple Hypothesis Testing,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 94-108, March.
- Joseph Romano & Michael Wolf, 2003. "Exact and approximate stepdown methods for multiple hypothesis testing," Economics Working Papers 727, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Romano, Joseph P. & Wolf, Michael, 2016.
"Efficient computation of adjusted p-values for resampling-based stepdown multiple testing,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 38-40.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2016. "Efficient computation of adjusted p-values for resampling-based stepdown multiple testing," ECON - Working Papers 219, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998.
"Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1017-1098, September.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998. "Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data," NBER Working Papers 6699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2016.
"When Rationing Plays a Role: Selection Criteria in the Italian Early Childcare System,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 62(4), pages 752-775.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2015. "When rationing plays a role: selection criteria in the Italian early child care system," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 399, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "Large Sample Properties of Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 235-267, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Kristiansen, Ida Lykke & C. V. Nielsen, Bjørn, 2018. "Universal preschool programs and long-term child outcomes: A systematic review," Working Paper Series 2018:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Daniela Del Boca & Enrica Maria Martino & Chiara Pronzato, 2017. "Early Childcare and Child Non-Cognitive Outcomes," CHILD Working Papers Series 58 JEL Classification: J1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
More about this item
Keywordschildcare; early childhood education; Reggio Approach; evaluation; Italian education;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2017-05-21 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2017-05-21 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2017-05-21 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2017-05-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.