Report NEP-DEM-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biroli, Pietro & Del Boca, Daniela & Heckman, James J. & Heckman, Lynne Pettler & Koh, Yu Kyung & Kuperman, Sylvi & Moktan, Sidharth & Pronzato, Chiara D. & Ziff, Anna, 2017. "Evaluation of the Reggio Approach to Early Education," IZA Discussion Papers 10742, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Lindskog, Annika, 2017. "Within-Family Inequalities in Human Capital Accumulation in India: Birth Order and Gender Effects," Working Papers in Economics 700, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Philip Verwimp & Davide Osti & Gudrun Ostby, 2017. "Migration, Forced Displacement and Fertility during Civil War: A Survival Analysis," Working Papers CEB 17-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Charles Courtemanche & Rusty Tchernis & Xilin Zhou, 2017. "Parental Work Hours and Childhood Obesity: Evidence Using Instrumental Variables Related to Sibling School Eligibility," Working Papers 2017-041, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes, 2017. "The Role of Works Councils for Severance Payments," IZA Discussion Papers 10750, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).