On the scale of financial intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2009.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2201-2238, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market liquidity and funding liquidity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24478, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko, 2012.
"Intermediary leverage cycles and financial stability,"
567, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko, 2013. "Intermediary Leverage Cycles and Financial Stability," Liberty Street Economics 20131120, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tobias Adrian & Evan Friedman & Tyler Muir, 2015. "The cost of capital of the financial sector," Staff Reports 755, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-324.
- Jon Danielsson & Hyun Song Shin & Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2011. "Balance Sheet Capacity and Endogenous Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp665, Financial Markets Group.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989.
"Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1988. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, And Business Fluctuations," SSRI Workshop Series 292693, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Social Systems Research Institute.
- Anton Korinek, 2011.
"Systemic Risk-Taking: Amplification Effects, Externalities, and Regulatory Responses,"
NFI Working Papers
2011-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Korinek, Anton, 2011. "Systemic risk-taking: amplification effects, externalities, and regulatory responses," Working Paper Series 1345, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Abbate & Dominik Thaler, 2019. "Monetary Policy and the Asset Risk‐Taking Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(8), pages 2115-2144, December.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Norbert Metiu & Esteban Prieto, 2016.
"Time-varying volatility, financial intermediation and monetary policy,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Metiu, Norbert & Prieto, Esteban, 2016. "Time-varying Volatility, Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Metiu, Norbert & Prieto, Esteban, 2016. "Time-varying volatility, financial intermediation and monetary policy," Discussion Papers 46/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Juliane Begenau & Jeremy Majerovitz & Saki Bigio, 2018. "Data Lessons on Bank Behavior," 2018 Meeting Papers 161, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tobias Adrian & Emanuel Moench & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Dynamic Leverage Asset Pricing," Staff Reports 625, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Timmer, Yannick, 2018.
"Cyclical investment behavior across financial institutions,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 268-286.
- Timmer, Yannick, 2017. "Cyclical Investment Behaviour across Financial Institutions," ECMI Papers 12747, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Timmer, Yannick, 2018. "Cyclical investment behavior across financial institutions," ESRB Working Paper Series 77, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Shin, Hyun Song, 2018. "Why bank capital matters for monetary policy," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 17-29.
More about this item
Keywordscapital regulations; financial intermediation; macro-finance;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-10-10 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2015-10-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.