On the scale of financial intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2009.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2201-2238, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market liquidity and funding liquidity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24478, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon Danielsson & Hyun Song Shin & Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2011. "Balance Sheet Capacity and Endogenous Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp665, Financial Markets Group.
- Anton Korinek, 2011.
"Systemic Risk-Taking: Amplification Effects, Externalities, and Regulatory Responses,"
NFI Working Papers
2011-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Korinek, Anton, 2011. "Systemic risk-taking: amplification effects, externalities, and regulatory responses," Working Paper Series 1345, European Central Bank.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina, 2012.
"Intermediary leverage cycles and financial stability,"
567, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Tobias Adrian & Nina Boyarchenko, 2012. "Intermediary Leverage Cycles and Financial Stability," Working Papers 2012-010, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Adrian, Tobias & Friedman, Evan & Muir, Tyler, 2015. "The cost of capital of the financial sector," Staff Reports 755, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-324.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Norbert Metiu & Esteban Prieto, 2016.
"Time-varying volatility, financial intermediation and monetary policy,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Metiu, Norbert & Prieto, Esteban, 2016. "Time-varying volatility, financial intermediation and monetary policy," Discussion Papers 46/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Metiu, Norbert & Prieto, Esteban, 2016. "Time-varying Volatility, Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Adrian, Tobias & Moench, Emanuel & Shin, Hyun Song, 2013. "Dynamic leverage asset pricing," Staff Reports 625, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Abbate, Angela & Thaler, Dominik, 2015. "Monetary policy and the asset risk-taking channel," Discussion Papers 48/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "Why bank capital matters for monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 558, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial intermediation; macro-finance; capital regulations;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2015-10-10 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2015-10-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .