How inflationary is an extended period of low interest rates?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blake, Andrew, 2012. "Fixed interest rates over finite horizons," Bank of England working papers 454, Bank of England.
- Mikhail Golosov & Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2007. "Menu Costs and Phillips Curves," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 171-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Negro, Marco Del & Schorfheide, Frank, 2013. "DSGE Model-Based Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:678-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Amico, Stefania & King, Thomas B., 2015. "What Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Do?," Working Paper Series WP-2015-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2017.
"Communication About Future Policy Rates In Theory And Practice: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 678-711, July.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- P. Andrade & G. Gaballo & E. Mengus & B. Mojon, 2015.
"Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
573, Banque de France.
- Andrade, Philippe & Gaballo, Gaetano & Mengus, Eric & Mojon, Benoit, 2018. "Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Eric Mengus & BenoÃ¯t Mojon & Philippe Andrade, 2016. "Forward guidance and heterogenous beliefs," 2016 Meeting Papers 1182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carrillo Julio A. & Poilly CÃ©line, 2010.
"Investigating the Zero Lower Bound on the Nominal Interest Rate under Financial Instability,"
019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Julio A. Carrillo & Céline Poilly, 2014. "Investigating the Zero Lower Bound on the Nominal Interest Rate Under Financial Instability," Working Papers 2014-01, Banco de México.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Chen Lian, 2016. "Forward Guidance without Common Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 22785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates; Interest rate risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-02-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-02-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-02-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.