Report NEP-CBA-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2012. "How inflationary is an extended period of low interest rates?," Working Papers (Old Series) 1202, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Giovanni P. Olivei & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2011. "Inflation dynamics when inflation is near zero," Working Papers 11-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Collateral Crises," NBER Working Papers 17771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary B. Gorton & Stefan Lewellen & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "The Safe-Asset Share," NBER Working Papers 17777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Optimal disclosure policy and undue diligence," Working Papers 2012-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Viral V. Acharya & Nada Mora, 2011. "Are banks passive liquidity backstops? deposit rates and flows during the 2007-2009 crisis," Research Working Paper RWP 11-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- John B. Donaldson & Natalia Gershun & Marc Giannoni, 2011. "Financial Intermediary Balance Sheet Management," Staff Reports 531, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Gaussian Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 17772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Guerrón-Quintana, 2012. "Common and idiosyncratic disturbances in developed small open economies," Working Papers 12-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Hibiki Ichiue & Yoshiyuki Nakazono & Yosuke Shigemi, 2012. "Financial markets forecasts revisited: are they rational, herding or bold?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 106, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dudley Cooke, 2012. "Optimal monetary policy in a two country model with firm-level heterogeneity," Globalization Institute Working Papers 104, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Getting up to Speed on the Financial Crisis: A One-Weekend-Reader's Guide," NBER Working Papers 17778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2011. "Strategic monetary and fiscal policy interaction in a liquidity trap," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/43, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Transmission of Sovereign Risk in the Euro Crisis," Working Papers 12.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Travis J. Berge, 2011. "Forecasting disconnected exchange rates," Research Working Paper RWP 11-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Controls and Foreign Exchange Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 652, Central Bank of Chile.
- Guillaume Chevillon & Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2013. "Learning generates Long Memory," Post-Print hal-00661012, HAL.
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Learning Within Rational-Expectations Equilibrium," Economics Series Working Papers 591, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:280 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jon Christensson & Kenneth Spong & Jim Wilkinson, 2011. "What can financial stability reports tell us about macroprudential supervision?," Research Working Paper RWP 11-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Judit Montoriol-Garriga & J. Christina Wang, 2011. "The Great Recession and bank lending to small businesses," Working Papers 11-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Martin Berka & Christian Zimmermann, 2011. "Basel Accord and financial intermediation: the impact of policy," Working Papers 2011-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Diego Vilán & Mark A. Wynne, 2012. "Bayesian estimation of NOEM models: identification and inference in small samples," Globalization Institute Working Papers 105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets: Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters," Discussion Papers 311, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo, 2011. "Aggregate hours worked in OECD countries: new measurement and implications for business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2011. "How Does Quality Impact on Import Prices?," Working Papers 175, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Oz Shy, 2011. "Account-to-account electronic money transfers: recent developments in the United States," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Wang Peng & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "International Macroeconomic Policy: When Wealth Affects People's Impatience," CEMA Working Papers 530, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai-Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia," Working Papers DP-2011-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Engler, Philipp, 2011. "Monetary policy and unemployment in open economies," Discussion Papers 2011/24, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Steffen Ahrens, Dennis Snower, 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," Kiel Working Papers 1754, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ivo Maes, 2011. "The evolution of Alexandre Lamfalussy's thought on the international and European monetary system (1961-1993)," Working Paper Research 217, National Bank of Belgium.
- A. Talha Yalta & A. Yasemin Yalta, 2012. "Should Economists Use Open Source Software for Doing Research?," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20127, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Jakub Rysanek & Jaromir Tonner & Osvald Vasicek, 2011. "Monetary Policy Implications of Financial Frictions in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2011/12, Czech National Bank.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Aysen Arac & Funda Telatar, 2012. "Nonlinearity and Structural Stability in the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20123, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Wildo González, 2012. "Un Gran VAR Bayesiano para la Economía Chilena," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 653, Central Bank of Chile.