Inflation dynamics when inflation is near zero
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2009.
"What Makes the Output-Inflation Trade-Off Change? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1117-1140, September.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which Nonlinearity in the Phillips Curve? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan," Economics Working Paper Archive 536, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which nonlinearity in the Phillips curve? The absence of accelerating deflation in Japan," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/14, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- David Card & Dean Hyslop, 1997.
"Does Inflation "Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market"?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 71-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Dean Hyslop, 1995. "Does Inflation "Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market"?," Working Papers 735, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & Dean Hyslop, 1996. "Does Inflation "Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market"?," NBER Working Papers 5538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Ricardo Nunes, 2010. "Inflation Dynamics: The Role of Expectations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1161-1172, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:53-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Wong, 2015.
"Do Inflation Expectations Propagate the Inflationary Impact of Real Oil Price Shocks?: Evidence from the Michigan Survey,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1673-1689, December.
- Benjamin Wong, 2014. "Inflation Expectations and How it Explains the Inflationary Impact of Oil Price Shocks: Evidence from the Michigan Survey," CAMA Working Papers 2014-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Benjamin Wong, 2015. "Do inflation expectations propagate the inflationary impact of real oil price shocks?: Evidence from the Michigan survey," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hattori, Masazumi & Yetman, James, 2017.
"The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, pages 53-68.
- Hattori, Masazumi & Yetman, James, 2017. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 662, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Masazumi Hattori & James Yetman, 2017. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan," BIS Working Papers 647, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Lahiani, Amine & Heller, David, 2016. "Is gold a hedge against inflation? New evidence from a nonlinear ARDL approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 54-66.
- Kumar, Anil & M. Orrenius, Pia, 2016.
"A closer look at the Phillips curve using state-level data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 84-102.
- Kumar, Anil & Orrenius, Pia M., 2014. "A closer look at the Phillips curve using state-level data," Working Papers 1409, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 2012. "Real expectations: replacing rational expectations with survey expectations in dynamic macro models," Working Papers 12-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Dany-Knedlik, Geraldine & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2017. "Inflation dynamics during the financial crisis in Europe: Cross-sectional identification of long-run inflation expectations," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Fuhrer, Jeff, 2017. "Expectations as a source of macroeconomic persistence: Evidence from survey expectations in a dynamic macro model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 22-35.
- Richard Peach & Robert W. Rich & M. Henry Linder, 2013. "The parts are more than the whole: separating goods and services to predict core inflation," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 19(Aug).
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Deflation (Finance) ; Deflation (Finance) - Japan;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-02-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-02-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-02-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:11-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .