Report NEP-MAC-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MAC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2011. "Strategic monetary and fiscal policy interaction in a liquidity trap," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/43, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Steffen Ahrens, Dennis Snower, 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," Kiel Working Papers 1754, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Engler, Philipp, 2011. "Monetary policy and unemployment in open economies," Discussion Papers 2011/24, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Joseph D. ALBA & Wai-Mun CHIA & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Foreign Output Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes in Small Open Economies: A DSGE Evaluation of East Asia," Working Papers DP-2011-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo, 2011. "Aggregate hours worked in OECD countries: new measurement and implications for business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mubariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation, output growth, and their Uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20128, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Dudley Cooke, 2012. "Optimal monetary policy in a two country model with firm-level heterogeneity," Globalization Institute Working Papers 104, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:280 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2012. "How inflationary is an extended period of low interest rates?," Working Papers (Old Series) 1202, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Wang Peng & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "International Macroeconomic Policy: When Wealth Affects People's Impatience," CEMA Working Papers 530, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jakub Rysanek & Jaromir Tonner & Osvald Vasicek, 2011. "Monetary Policy Implications of Financial Frictions in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2011/12, Czech National Bank.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Giovanni P. Olivei & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2011. "Inflation dynamics when inflation is near zero," Working Papers 11-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kuehn, Lars-Alexander & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Zhang, Lu, 2011. "An Equilibrium Asset Pricing Model with Labor Market Search," Working Paper Series 2012-01, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Travis J. Berge & Òscar Jordà, 2011. "A chronology of turning points in economic activity: Spain, 1850-2011," Research Working Paper RWP 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Controls and Foreign Exchange Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 652, Central Bank of Chile.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Diego Vilán & Mark A. Wynne, 2012. "Bayesian estimation of NOEM models: identification and inference in small samples," Globalization Institute Working Papers 105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin Berka & Christian Zimmermann, 2011. "Basel Accord and financial intermediation: the impact of policy," Working Papers 2011-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Real and Monetary Policy Convergence: EMU Crisis to the CFA Zone," MPRA Paper 36051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Aysen Arac & Funda Telatar, 2012. "Nonlinearity and Structural Stability in the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20123, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Yavuz Arslan & Birol Kanik, 2012. "ABD Kira Enflasyonu ve Konut Fiyat Dinamikleri," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1203, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Judit Montoriol-Garriga & J. Christina Wang, 2011. "The Great Recession and bank lending to small businesses," Working Papers 11-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- FranÃ§ois Facchini & MickaÃ«l Melki, 2012. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth in a Democracy: The French Experience, 1871 - 2009," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antoine Godin & Stephen Kinsella, 2012. "Leverage, liquidity and crisis: A simulation study," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1205, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Collateral Crises," NBER Working Papers 17771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary B. Gorton & Stefan Lewellen & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "The Safe-Asset Share," NBER Working Papers 17777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Merkl, Thijs van Rens, 2012. "Selective Hiring and Welfare Analysis in Labor Market Models," Kiel Working Papers 1752, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2012. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: evidence for Germany and the UK," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Chindamo, Phillip, 2012. "Developing a composite index of economic activity for Australia," MPRA Paper 36045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Kornstad & Ragnar Nymoen & Terje Skjerpen, 2012. "Macroeconomic shocks and the probability of being employed," Discussion Papers 675, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Learning Within Rational-Expectations Equilibrium," Economics Series Working Papers 591, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Noah Stoffman, 2012. "Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.