The role of expectations and output in the inflation process: an empirical assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Congressional Budget Office, 2010. "Policies for Increasing Economic Growth and Employment in 2010 and 2011," Reports 41813, Congressional Budget Office.
- repec:cbo:report:41813 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dotsey, Michael & Fujita, Shigeru & Stark, Tom, 2011.
"Do Phillips curves conditionally help to forecast inflation?,"
11-40, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dotsey, Michael & Fujita, Shigeru & Stark, Tom, 2017. "Do Phillips Curves Conditionally Help to Forecast Inflation?," Working Papers 17-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Modeling inflation after the crisis," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 173-220.
- Laurence Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011.
"Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(1 (Spring), pages 337-405.
- Laurence M. Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive 580, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Sandeep Mazumder & Laurence M. Ball, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics and the Great Recession," IMF Working Papers 11/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Fabià Gumbau-Brisa & Denny Lie & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2011.
"Estimation of forward-looking relationships in closed form: an application to the New Keynesian Phillips curve,"
11-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Barnes, Michelle L. & Gumbau-Brisa, Fabià & Lie, Denny & Olivei, Giovanni P., 2011. "Estimation of Forward-Looking Relationships in Closed Form: An Application to the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers 2011-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Kichian, Maral & Rumler, Fabio, 2014. "Forecasting Canadian inflation: A semi-structural NKPC approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 183-191.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpb:y:2010:n:10-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .