The evolution of Alexandre Lamfalussy's thought on the international and European monetary system (1961-1993)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLamfalussy; exchange rates; European monetary integration; Delors Report;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-02-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2012-02-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-02-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-02-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:201111-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .