Report NEP-HPE-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:zbw:uwhdps:182011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Bourbaki's Destructive Influence on the Mathematization of Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1201, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Erik J.S. Plug, 2012. "New Developments in the Measurement of Welfare and Well-being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yazdani, Naveed & Mamoon, Dawood, 2012. "The economics and philosophy of globalization," MPRA Paper 36091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Bellino, 2012. "Pasinetti on Ricardo," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1258, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Bluffing as a Mixed Strategy," Economics Series Working Papers 590, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2012. "Reasons for (prior) belief in bayesian epistemology," MPRA Paper 36111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathias Erlei & Heike Schenk-Mathes, 2012. "Bounded Rationality in Principal‐Agent Relationships," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0006, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Getting up to Speed on the Financial Crisis: A One-Weekend-Reader's Guide," NBER Working Papers 17778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sami Al-Suwailem, 2012. "Complexity and Endogenous Instability," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1203, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "A simple axiomatics of dynamic play in repeated games," MPRA Paper 36031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2012. "An Uninterpreted Spatial Version of the Trust Game: Evidence of Reciprocity without Suggestive Words, Evidence of Iterated Dominance Self-Taught," Working Papers 2012-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ivo Maes, 2011. "The evolution of Alexandre Lamfalussy's thought on the international and European monetary system (1961-1993)," Working Paper Research 217, National Bank of Belgium.