The economics and philosophy of globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"Do Institutions Cause Growth?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," Scholarly Articles 27867242, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "How Far Will International Economic Integration Go?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 177-186, Winter.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pierre Yared, 2010. "Political Limits to Globalization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 83-88, May.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2011. "Beyond Institutionalism: There Lies a Good Set of Trade Policies," MPRA Paper 29532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1993. "Openness, Trade Liberalization, and Growth in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1358-1393, September.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2009. "Financial Liberalization, Financial Restraint and Entrepreneurial Development," Working Papers 2009-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Macroeconomic Policy; Economic Integration; Postmodernism;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-02-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-02-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-02-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .