Financial Liberalization, Financial Restraint and Entrepreneurial Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriana Bandiera & Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2000. "Does Financial Reform Raise or Reduce Saving?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 239-263, May.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2001.
"Banking Market Structure, Financial Dependence and Growth: International Evidence from Industry Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 617-648, April.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michele Gambera, 1999. "Banking market structure, financial dependence and growth: international evidence from industry data," Working Paper Series WP-99-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michele Gambera, 1999. "Banking Market Structure, Financial Dependence and Growth: International Evidence from Industry Data," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O’Toole Conor M., 2014.
"Does Financial Liberalisation Improve Access to Investment Finance in Developing Countries?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-34, June.
- O'Toole, Conor M., 2012. "Does Financial Liberalisation Improve Access to Investment Finance in Developing Countries?," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yazdani, Naveed & Mamoon, Dawood, 2012. "The economics and philosophy of globalization," MPRA Paper 36091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Shahe Emran & Virginia Robano & Stephen C. Smith, 2014. "Assessing the Frontiers of Ultrapoverty Reduction: Evidence from Challenging the Frontiers of Poverty Reduction/Targeting the Ultra-poor, an Innovative Program in Bangladesh," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 339-380.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Liberalization Or Repression?," MPRA Paper 14497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Liberalization; Financial Restraint; Entrepreneurail Discovery; Learning; Dual Track Policy;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwi:wpaper:2009-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kyle Renner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iigwuus.html .