The Process of European Integration and the Future of Europe
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Europe; Myrdal; institutions; macroeconomic policy; European Union;
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2004_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .