Transitory interest-rate pegs under imperfect credibility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haberis, Alex & Harrison, Richard & Waldron, Matt, 2014. "Transitory interest-rate pegs under imperfect credibility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86335, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Günter Coenen & Anders Warne, 2014.
"Risks to Price Stability, the Zero Lower Bound, and Forward Guidance: A Real-Time Assessment,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 7-54, June.
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: A real-time assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: a real-time assessment," Working Paper Series 1582, European Central Bank.
- Tom Holden & Michael Paetz, 2012.
"Efficient Simulation of DSGE Models with Inequality Constraints,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
21207b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Holden & Michael Paetz, 2012. "Efficient simulation of DSGE models with inequality constraints," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1612, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes, 2007. "Loose commitment," International Finance Discussion Papers 916, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2008. "The new area-wide model of the euro area: a micro-founded open-economy model for forecasting and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 944, European Central Bank.
- Hughes, Abigail & Saleheen, Jumana, 2012. "UK labour productivity since the onset of the crisis — an international and historical perspective," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(2), pages 138-146.
- Jung, Taehun & Teranishi, Yuki & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy at the Zero-Interest-Rate Bound," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 813-835, October.
- Burgess, Stephen & Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & Groth, Charlotta & Harrison, Richard & Monti, Francesca & Theodoridis, Konstantinos & Waldron, Matt, 2013. "The Bank of England's forecasting platform: COMPASS, MAPS, EASE and the suite of models," Bank of England working papers 471, Bank of England.
- Schaumburg, Ernst & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2007.
"An investigation of the gains from commitment in monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 302-324, March.
- Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2003. "An investigation of the gains from commitment in monetary policy," Staff Reports 171, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andrea Tambalotti & Ernst Schaumburg, 2004. "An Investigation of the Gains from Commitment in Monetary Policy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 282, Econometric Society.
- Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2003. "An Investigation of the Gains from Commitment in Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 0302004, EconWPA.
- Roberds, William, 1987. "Models of Policy under Stochastic Replanning," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 731-755, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1593-1624 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:678-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2017.
"Communication About Future Policy Rates In Theory And Practice: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 678-711, July.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2013.
"The stimulative effect of forward guidance,"
2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Apr 2014.
- Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2016. "Forward guidance and the state of the economy," Working Papers 1612, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 19 May 2016.
- Benjamin D. Keen & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2015. "Forward Guidance and the State of the Economy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Boneva, Lena & Harrison, Richard & Waldron, Matt, 2015.
"Threshold-based forward guidance: hedging the zero bound,"
Bank of England working papers
561, Bank of England.
- Boneva, Lena & Harrison, Richard & Waldron, Matt, 2017. "Threshold-based forward guidance: hedging the zero bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 11749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moessner, Richhild, 2015. "Reactions of US government bond yields to explicit FOMC forward guidance," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 217-233.
- Harrison, Richard, 2015.
"Estimating the effects of forward guidance in rational expectations models,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 196-213.
- Richard Harrison, 2014. "Estimating the Effects of Forward Guidance in Rational Expectations Models," Discussion Papers 1429, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
More about this item
KeywordsNew Keynesian Model; Monetary Policy; Zero Lower Bound;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-08-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-08-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfm:wpaper:1422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Hannon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmlseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.