5th Helsinki Workshop on Standardization and Networks, 13-14 August, 2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton, Peter & Schwartz, Jesse A, 2000.
"Collusive Bidding: Lessons from the FCC Spectrum Auctions,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 229-252, May.
- Peter Cramton & Jesse Schwartz, 2000. "Collusive Bidding: Lessons from the FCC Spectrum Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 00jre, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Mar 1999.
- Palfrey, Thomas R, 1983. "Bundling Decisions by a Multiproduct Monopolist with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 463-483, March.
- Bykowsky, Mark M & Cull, Robert J & Ledyard, John O, 2000.
"Mutually Destructive Bidding: The FCC Auction Design Problem,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 205-228, May.
- Bykowsky, Mark M. & Cull, Robert J. & Ledyard, John O., 1998. "Mutually Destructive Bidding: The FCC Auction Design Problem," Working Papers 916, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Carolyn Pitchik & Andrew Schotter, 1988.
"Perfect Equilibria in Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions: An Experimental Study,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 363-388, Autumn.
- Pitchik, Carolyn & Schotter, Andrew, 1986. "Perfect Equilibria in Budget Constrained Sequential Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 86-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Peter Cramton & John McMillan & Paul Milgrom & Bradley Miller & Bridger Mitchell & Daniel Vincent & Robert Wilson, 1998. "Simultaneous Ascending Auctions with Package Bidding," Papers of Peter Cramton 98cra2, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton.
- McAfee R. Preston & Vincent Daniel, 1993. "The Declining Price Anomaly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 191-212, June.
- Marc S. Robinson, 1985. "Collusion and the Choice of Auction," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 141-145, Spring.
- Cramton, Peter, 1998. "The Efficiency of the FCC Spectrum Auctions," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 727-736, October.
- Donald B. Hausch, 1986. "Multi-Object Auctions: Sequential vs. Simultaneous Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1599-1610, December.
- Rothkopf, Michael H & Teisberg, Thomas J & Kahn, Edward P, 1990. "Why Are Vickrey Auctions Rare?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 94-109, February.
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1988.
"Cartel Stability in Sealed Bid Second Price Auctions,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 351-358, March.
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1988. "Cartel Stability in Sealed Bid Second Price Auctions," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8802, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
KeywordsStandardization; compatibility; network externalities; network industries; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Transport; Liikenne; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; F100 - Trade: General; H540 - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies: Infrastructures; Other Public Investment and Capital Stock; L630 - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment; L960 - Telecommunications; O320 - Management of Technological Innovation and RD;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.