Structural interactions and long run growth: An application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tommaso Ciarli, 2012. "Structural Interactions and Long Run Growth. An Application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 295-345.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip, Jung & Moritz, Kuhn, 2011. "The Era of the U.S.-Europe Labor Market Divide: What can we learn?," MPRA Paper 32322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Ciarli & André Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2010.
"The Effect Of Consumption And Production Structure On Growth And Distribution. A Micro To Macro Model,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 180-218, February.
- Tommaso Ciarli & AndrÃ© Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2008. "The Effect of Consumption and Production Structure on Growth and Distribution. A Micro to Macro Model," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010.
"How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation,"
Chapters,in: The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dosi, G. & Marengo, L. & Pasquali, C., 2006. "How much should society fuel the greed of innovators?: On the relations between appropriability, opportunities and rates of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1110-1121, October.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Patrick Llerena & André Lorentz, 2004. "Cumulative Causation and Evolutionary Micro-Founded Technical Change. On the Determinants of Growth rate Differences," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1191-1214.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Andre Lorentz & Marco Valente & Maria Savona, 2017. "Structural Changes and Growth Regime," Working Papers of BETA 2017-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Pier Saviotti & Jean Gaffard, 2008. "Preface for the special issue of JEE on ‘innovation, structural change and economic development’," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 115-117, April.
- Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 2002. "Demand saturation-creation and economic growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-154, June.
- M. J. Andrews & S. Bradley & D. Stott & R. Upward, 2008. "Successful Employer Search? An Empirical Analysis of Vacancy Duration Using Micro Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 455-480, August.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi, 2007. "Wage structure in Italian Manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
- Silvia Fabiani & Martine Druant & Ignacio Hernando & Claudia Kwapil & Bettina Landau & Claire Loupias & Fernando Martins & Thomas Mathä & Roberto Sabbatini & Harald Stahl & Ad Stokman, 2006.
"What Firms' Surveys Tell Us about Price-Setting Behavior in the Euro Area,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(3), September.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Druant, Martine & Hernando, Ignacio & Kwapil, Claudia & Landau, Bettina & Loupias, Claire & Martins, Fernando & Matha, Thomas & Sabbatini, Roberto & Stahl, Harald & Stokman, Ad, 2006. "What Firms' Surveys Tell Us about Price-Setting Behavior in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Roventini, Andrea, 2010.
"Schumpeter meeting Keynes: A policy-friendly model of endogenous growth and business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1748-1767, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," Working Papers 50/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2008. "Schumpeter Meeting Keynes: A Policy-Friendly Model of Endogenous Growth and Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2008/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jed Devaro, 2005. "Employer Recruitment Strategies and the Labor Market Outcomes of New Hires," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(2), pages 263-282, April.
- Kuznets, Simon, 1973. "Modern Economic Growth: Findings and Reflections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 247-258, June.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Innovation, services, emplois," Post-Print halshs-00199647, HAL.
- Simon Hall & Mark Walsh & Anthony Yates, 1997. "How do UK companies set prices?," Bank of England working papers 67, Bank of England.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2010. "Firm growth and R&D expenditure," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 127-145.
- Alessio Moneta & Doris Entner & Patrik Hoyer & Alex Coad, 2010. "Causal Inference by Independent Component Analysis with Applications to Micro- and Macroeconomic Data," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gervais, Martin & Klein, Paul, 2009. "Measuring consumption smoothing in CEX data," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0906, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Allan G. B. Fisher, 1939. "Production, Primary, Secondary And Tertiary," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 15(1), pages 24-38, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:125-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Alessio Moneta & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance," LEM Papers Series 2017/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Guerini, Mattia & Moneta, Alessio, 2017.
"A method for agent-based models validation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 125-141.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, "undated". "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," Working Papers Series 42, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, 2016. "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," LEM Papers Series 2016/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2012. "Introduction. Improving the Toolbox: New Advances in Agent-Based and Computational Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2012. "Introduction. Improving the Toolbox," Post-Print hal-01053562, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; long run growth; ABM; DOE;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C99 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .