Report NEP-CMP-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-Batuly, Abdulmajeed & Al-Hawri, Mohamed & Cicowiez, Martin & Lofgren, Hans & Pournik, Mohammad, 2012. "Achieving the MDGs in Yemen : an assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6013, The World Bank.
- Ikumo Isono & Satoru Kumagai & Fukunari Kimura, 2012. "Agglomeration and Dispersion in China and ASEAN: a Geographical Simulation Analysis," Working Papers DP-2012-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Wenli Cheng & Simon D. Angus, 2012. "The Cantillon Effect of Money Injection through Deficit Spending," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kimmo Ollikka & Piia Remes & Markku Ollikainen, 2012. "Informational Efficiency of the EU ETS market ? a study of price predictability and profitable trading," Working Papers 28, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Gerke, Rafael & Jonsson, Magnus & Kliem, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin & Lafourcade, Pierre & Locarno, Alberto & Makarski, Krzysztof & McAdam, Peter, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise," Discussion Papers 02/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Bharati, Luna & Lacombe, Guillaume & Gurung, Pabitra & Jayakody, Priyantha & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Smakhtin, Vladimir, 2011. "The impact of water infrastructure and climate change on the hydrology of the Upper Ganges River Basin," IWMI Research Reports H044532, International Water Management Institute.
- Oberst, Christian A., 2011. "A methodology approach to delineate functional economic market areas: With an iterative three-step spatial clustering procedure," CAWM Discussion Papers 55, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Tommaso Ciarli, 2012. "Structural interactions and long run growth: An application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- R\'emi Lemoy & Eric Bertin, 2012. "Dynamical fluctuations in a simple housing market model," Papers 1203.5298, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Richey, Jeremiah, 2012. "Growing Biomass Fuel Industry, Declining Local Forage Demands, and Changing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from U.S. Agriculture: A Case Study," Staff General Research Papers 35011, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Greg Thompson & Tim Murray & Patrick Jomini, 2012. "Trade, Employment and Structural Change: The Australian Experience," OECD Trade Policy Papers 137, OECD Publishing.
- Shigeto Kusuoka & Mariko Ninomiya & Syoiti Ninomiya, 2012. "Application Of The Kusuoka Approximation To Barrier Options," CARF F-Series CARF-F-277, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A note on construction of heuristically optimal Pena’s synthetic indicators by the particle swarm method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 37625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. De Leo & V. Vargas & S. Ciliberti & J. -P. Bouchaud, 2012. "We've walked a million miles for one of these smiles," Papers 1203.5703, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Shih Hsu Wang Author_Email: email@example.com & Ren-Jye Dzeng & Cheng-Kai Huang, 2011. "A Study Of Fuzzy Evaluations Applied In Infrastructure Development Strategy," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-058-176, Conference Master Resources.
- Mohammad Majid Fouladgar Author_Email: & Abdolreza Yadani-Chamzini & Mohammad Hossein Basiri, 2011. "Risk Evaluation Of Tunnelling Projects By Fuzzy Topsis," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-087-331, Conference Master Resources.
- ALI JOLAEE Author_Email: & MOHAMMADREZA DAROONPARVAR & MEYSAM KESHAVARZ & DAVOOD DAROONPARVAR, 2011. "Assessmentof Performance Sustainability In Iron And Steel Industriesbased On Using Fuzzy Hierarchical Decision Making," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-111-206, Conference Master Resources.