Employer Recruitment Strategies and the Labor Market Outcomes of New Hires
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2016.
"The effect of demand-driven structural transformations on growth and technological change,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 219-246, March.
- André Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2016. "The effect of demand-driven structural transformations on growth and technological change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 219-246, March.
- Andre Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2015. "The Effect of Demand-Driven Structural Transformations on Growth and Technological Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-04, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2014.
"Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-sequential Search?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(3), pages 432-455, June.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni, 2009. "Firm Recruitment Behaviour: Sequential or Non-Sequential Search?," IZA Discussion Papers 4008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brencic, Vera, 2007. "Employers' search prior to exhaustion of advance notice period," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 266-270, February.
- Alonso, Ricardo, 2014. "Recruitment and selection in organizations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58673, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jos van Ommeren & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "Sequential or Non-sequential Recruitment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-109/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Sep 2008.
- Michele Mosca & Francesco Pastore, 2009.
"Wage Effects of Recruitment Methods: The Case of the Italian Social Service Sector,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Marco Musella & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), Paid and Unpaid Labour in the Social Economy. An International Perspective, edition 1, chapter 8, pages 115-141
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Mosca, Michele & Pastore, Francesco, 2008. "Wage Effects of Recruitment Methods: The Case of the Italian Social Service Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Tommaso Ciarli, 2012.
"Structural Interactions and Long Run Growth. An Application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 295-345.
- Tommaso Ciarli, 2012. "Structural interactions and long run growth: An application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Henna Nivalainen, 2014. "Internet-Based Employer Search and Vacancy Duration: Evidence from Finland," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(1), pages 112-140, March.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2013.
"Employment policies, hiring practices and firm performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 12-24.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvie Blasco & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2012-27, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2014. "Recruiting intensity," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-21, May.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Jens Mohrenweiser, 2015.
"Performance Pay and Applicant Screening,"
Research Papers in Economics
2015-11, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2017. "Performance Pay and Applicant Screening," GLO Discussion Paper Series 47, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2017. "Performance Pay and Applicant Screening," IZA Discussion Papers 10643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Ciarli & Andre' Lorentz & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2012. "The role of technology, organisation, and demand in growth and income distribution," LEM Papers Series 2012/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alonso, Ricardo, 2015. "Recruitment and Selection in Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Gomes & Javier Fernandez-Blanco, 2013. "On the Composition Effects on the Labor Market Outcomes," 2013 Meeting Papers 561, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2011. "How do businesses recruit?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q4, pages 9-17.
- Pinoli, Sara, 2007. "Employment Protection and Labor Productivity: Positive or Negative?," MPRA Paper 11775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annalisa Lucarelli, 2011. "Vacancies and Hirings: Preliminary Evidence from a Survey on Italian Employers," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 13(2-3), pages 21-53.
- Chi Zhou & Wansheng Tang & Ruiqing Zhao, 2017. "An uncertain search model for recruitment problem with enterprise performance," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 695-704, March.
- Vera Brenčič, 2010. "Do Employers Respond to the Costs of Continued Search?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 221-245, April.
- DeVaro, Jed, 2008.
"The labor market effects of employer recruitment choice,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Jed DeVaro, 2005. "The Labor Market Effects of Employer Recruitment Choice," Labor and Demography 0508006, EconWPA.
- Pinoli, Sara, 2008. "Screening ex-ante or screening on-the-job? The impact of the employment contract," MPRA Paper 11429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egbert, Henrik & Fischer, Gundula & Bredl, Sebastian, 2009. "Advertisements or friends? Formal and informal recruitment methods in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 46, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:43:y:2005:i:2:p:263-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.