The Argentina Paradox: Microexplanations and Macropuzzles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Argentina Paradox: Microexplanations and Macropuzzles," NBER Working Papers 19924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drechsel, Thomas & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2018.
"Commodity booms and busts in emerging economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 200-218.
- Thomas Drechsel & Silvana Tenreyro, 2017. "Commodity Booms and Busts in Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 1723, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Drechsel, Thomas & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2017. "Commodity booms and busts in emerging economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86152, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Drechsel & Silvana Tenreyro, 2017. "Commodity Booms and Busts in Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 23716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dabús, Carlos & Tohmé, Fernando & Caraballo, M. Ángeles, 2016. "A middle income trap in a small open economy: Modeling the Argentinean case," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 436-444.
More about this item
Keywordsdivergence; finance; growth; institutions; Latin America; policies; trade;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2014-06-02 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2014-06-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2014-06-02 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.