Report NEP-LAM-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leopoldo Tornarolli & Diego Battistón & Leonardo Gasparini & Pablo Gluzmann, 2014. "Exploring Trends in Labor Informality in Latin America, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0159, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cosar, Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James R, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evenett, Simon J, 2013. "Mapping Crisis-Era Protectionism in Latin America and the Caribbean," CEPR Discussion Papers 9782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murnane, RJ & Ganimian, A. J., 2014. "What Can Latin America Learn from Rigorous Impact Evaluations of Education Policies?," Working Paper 169986, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "The Argentina Paradox: Microexplanations and Macropuzzles," CEPR Discussion Papers 9876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jung, Juan, 2014. "Regional inequalities in the impact of broadband on productivity: Evidence from Brazil," MPRA Paper 56177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clement Joubert, 2014. "Pension design with a large informal labor market: Evidence from Chile," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Mónica Pachón, 2013. "Descentralización, Esfuerzo Fiscal y Progreso Social en Colombia en el Nivel Local, 1994-2009: ¿Por qué Importa la Política Nacional?," Documentos CEDE 011468, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Item repec:col:000470:011510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gertler, Paul & Giovagnoli, Paula & Martinez, Sebastian, 2014. "Rewarding provider performance to enable a healthy start to life : evidence from Argentina's Plan Nacer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6884, The World Bank.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2014. "Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs. Evidence from an employment-based benefit extension," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0161, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo, 2014. "Work and Tax Evasion Incentive Effects of Social Insurance Programs: Evidence from an Employment-Based Benefit Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 8198, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Andrés Casas-Casas & Nathalie Méndez Méndez, 2013. "The hidden face of Justice: Fairness, Discrimination and Distribution in Transitional Justice Processes," Documentos CEDE 011470, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.