Pension design with a large informal labor market: Evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 2008.
"Social security and the retirement and savings behavior of low-income households,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 21-42, July.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2005. "Social Security and the Retirement and Savings Behavior of Low Income Households," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christopher Taber & Rune Vejlin, 2012.
"Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market,"
2012 Meeting Papers
566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Taber & Rune Vejlin, 2016. "Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 22439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordspension reform; informality; segmentation;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-06-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2014-06-02 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2014-06-02 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:14-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .