Report NEP-IUE-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Margolis & Lucas Navarro & David A. Robalino, 2014. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search, and Informal Employment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00714372, HAL.
- Clement Joubert, 2014. "Pension design with a large informal labor market: Evidence from Chile," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Beegle,Kathleen G. & Benjamin,Nancy Claire & Recanatini,Francesca & Santini,Massimiliano, 2014. "Informal economy and the World Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6888, The World Bank.
- Leopoldo Tornarolli & Diego Battistón & Leonardo Gasparini & Pablo Gluzmann, 2014. "Exploring Trends in Labor Informality in Latin America, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0159, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Cait Lamberton & Michael I. Norton, 2014. "Eliciting Taxpayer Preferences Increases Tax Compliance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1270, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo, 2014. "Work and Tax Evasion Incentive Effects of Social Insurance Programs: Evidence from an Employment-Based Benefit Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 8198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Best, Michael & Brockmeyer, Anne & Kleven, Henrik & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Waseem, Mazhar, 2013. "Production vs Revenue Efficiency With Limited Tax Capacity: Theory and Evidence From Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 9717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Khwaja, Munawer Sultan & Iyer, Indira, 2014. "Revenue potential, tax space, and tax gap : a comparative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6868, The World Bank.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2014. "Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs. Evidence from an employment-based benefit extension," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0161, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "New financial development indicators: with a critical contribution to inequality empirics," Working Papers 13/036, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Joshua S. Gans, 2014. ""Selling Out" and the Impact of Music Piracy on Artist Entry," NBER Working Papers 20162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Villar Vileikis, 2013. "Formalización: Motor de cambio estructural positivo. El caso colombiano entre 2002 y 2011," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011467, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.