Pension Design with a Large Informal Labor Market: Evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Taber & Rune Vejlin, 2012.
"Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market,"
2012 Meeting Papers
566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Taber & Rune Vejlin, 2016. "Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 22439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Klaauw, Wilbert & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 2008.
"Social security and the retirement and savings behavior of low-income households,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 21-42, July.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2005. "Social Security and the Retirement and Savings Behavior of Low Income Households," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-06-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-06-07 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2014-06-07 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-06-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2014-06-07 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.