Report NEP-LAB-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Clark & Clément Joubert & Arnaud Maurel, 2014. "The Career Prospects of Overeducated Americans," NBER Working Papers 20167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamar Khitarishvili & Kijong Kim, 2014. "The Great Recession and Unpaid Work Time in the United States: Does Poverty Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_806, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff, 2014. "The Effects of the Great Recession on Teenagers' Risky Health Behaviors and Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 8204, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schurer, Stefanie, 2014. "Bouncing Back from Health Shocks: Locus of Control, Labor Supply, and Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 8203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele, 2014. "Labour-Market Institutions and the Dispersion of Wage Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8220, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suverato, Davide, 2014. "Export and the Labor Market: a Dynamic Model with on-the-job Search," Discussion Papers in Economics 20919, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jochen Kluve & Sebastian Schmitz, 2014. "Social Norms and Mothers’ Labor Market Attachment – The Medium-run Effects of Parental Benefits," Ruhr Economic Papers 0481, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dixon, Robert & Lim, Guay C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2014. "The Effect of Shocks to Labour Market Flows on Unemployment and Participation Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 8221, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julia Bredtmann & Sebastian Otten & Christian Rulff, 2014. "Husband’s Unemployment and Wife’s Labor Supply – The Added Worker Effect across Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0484, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Katja Görlitz & Sylvi Rzepka, 2014. "Does Regional Training Supply Determine Employees’ Training Participation?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0479, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2014. "Recent Extensions of U.S. Unemployment Benefits: Search Responses in Alternative Labor Market States," Working Paper Series 2014-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín & Jose Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2014. "Delaying the normal and early retirement ages in Spain: behavioural and welfare consequences for employed and unemployed workers," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Böckerman, Petri & Kanninen, Ohto & Suoniemi, Ilpo, 2014. "A Kink that Makes You Sick: The Incentive Effect of Sick Pay on Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 8205, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boris Hirsch & Christian Merkl & Steffen Müller & Claus Schnabel, 2014. "Centralized vs. Decentralized Wage Formation: The Role of Firms’ Production Technology," Kiel Working Papers 1927, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Anna Matas & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2014. "“Job Accessibility, Employment and Job-Education Mismatch in the Metropolitan Area of Barcelona”," IREA Working Papers 201419, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Olivier Giovannoni, 2014. "What Do We Know About the Labor Share and the Profit Share? Part III: Measures and Structural Factors," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_805, Levy Economics Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Alexander Guschanski & Karsten Kohler, 2014. "Unemployment, capital accumulation and labour market institutions in the Great Recession," Working Papers PKWP1406, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Joubert, Clement, 2014. "Pension Design with a Large Informal Labor Market: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8211, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simon Burgess & Matt Dickson & Lindsey Macmillan, 2014. "Selective Schooling Systems Increase Inequality," DoQSS Working Papers 14-09, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Trpeski, Predrag & Tevdovski, Dragan, 2014. "NAIRU estimates in transitional economy with extremely high unemployment rate: the case of the Republic of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 56374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2014. "What Happens When Employers are Free to Discriminate? Evidence from the English Barclays Premier Fantasy Football League," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 427, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.