Report NEP-LAM-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joubert, Clement, 2014. "Pension Design with a Large Informal Labor Market: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8211, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Galasso, Emanuela & Ginja, Rita, 2014. "Tackling Social Exclusion: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrés Zahler & Claudio Bravo Ortega & Daniel Goya & José Miguel Benavente, 2014. "Public-Private Collaboration on Productive Development in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis García, 2014. "Assesing the smpact of a student loan program on time-to-degree: The case of a program in Peru," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-375, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Carla Calero & Veronica Gonzales & Yuri Soares & Jochen Kluve & Carlos Henrique Corseuilt, 2014. "Can Arts-Based Interventions Enhance Labor Market Outcomes among Youth? Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rio de Janeiro," Ruhr Economic Papers 0486, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J., 2014. "The Effects of Access to Health Insurance for Informally Employed Individuals in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mauricio José Serpa Barros de Moura & Rodrigo de Losso da Silveira Bueno, 2014. "The Effect of Land Title on Child Labor Supply: Empirical Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).