Pension design with a large informal labor market: evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Xiaodong & Van Soest, Arthur & Villagomez, Elizabeth, 2004.
"Mobility in the Urban Labor Market: A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur & Villagomez, Elizabeth, 2000. "Mobility in the Urban Labor Market: A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gong, X. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Villagomez, E., 2000. "Mobility in the Urban Labor Market : A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico," Discussion Paper 2000-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert M. Dammon & Chester S. Spatt & Harold H. Zhang, 2004.
"Optimal Asset Location and Allocation with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Investing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(3), pages 999-1037, June.
- Robert Dammon & Chester Spatt & Harold Zhang, "undated". "Optimal Asset Location and Allocation with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Investing," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E44, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2007.
"An evaluation of the life cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 923-950.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez-Martin, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Working Papers 108, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Economics Working Papers 715, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2006.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 792-805, September.
- Gindling, T H, 1991. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Determination of Wages in the Public, Private-Formal, and Informal Sectors in San Jose, Costa Rica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 584-605, April.
- Gomes, Francisco J & Michaelides, Alexander & Polkovnichenko, Valery, 2005.
"Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choice with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Michaelides & Francisco Gomes & Valery Polkovnichenko, 2006. "Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Choice with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 23, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Eduardo & Zylberstajn, Helio & Afonso, Luis Eduardo, 2008. "An ex-ante evaluation of the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply in Brazil : the case for explicit over implicit redistribution," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90342, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Olivera, 2014. "The effects of a multi-pillar pension reform: The case of Peru," Working Papers 2014-21, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:1136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .