Volatility in the Small and in the Large: The Lack of Diversification in International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. J. Andrews & L. Gill & T. Schank & R. Upward, 2008. "High wage workers and low wage firms: negative assortative matching or limited mobility bias?," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(3), pages 673-697.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate fluctuations; Firm-level volatility; firm-to-firm trade;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-10-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INT-2016-10-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.