Estimation in Large and Dissagregated Demand Systems : An Estimator for Conditionally Linear Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blundell, Richard & Robin, Jean Marc, 1999. "Estimation in Large and Disaggregated Demand Systems: An Estimator for Conditionally Linear Systems," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 209-232, May-June.
- Richard Blundell & Jean-Marc Robin, 1999. "Estimation in large and disaggregated demand systems: an estimator for conditionally linear systems," Post-Print hal-00359353, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Bernard Salanie & Julie Valentin, 1999. "Early Starters versus Late Beginners," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 731-760, August.
- Slade, Margaret E, 1996. "Multitask Agency and Contract Choice: An Empirical Exploration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 465-486, May.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1990.
"The Performance of Long-Term Contracts: Further Evidence from Coal Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(2), pages 251-274, Summer.
- Joskow, P.L., 1989. "The Performance Of Long Term Contracts: Further Evidence From Coal Market," Working papers 517, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1989. "An Empirical Analysis of Moral Hazard and Experience Rating," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 128-134, February.
- Cardon, James H & Hendel, Igal, 2001. "Asymmetric Information in Health Insurance: Evidence from the National Medical Expenditure Survey," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 408-427, Autumn.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Salanie, Bernard, 1997. "Empirical contract theory: The case of insurance data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 943-950, April.
- Tomas Philipson & John Cawley, 1999.
"An Empirical Examination of Information Barriers to Trade in Insurance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 827-846, September.
- John Cawley & Tomas Philipson, 1996. "An Empirical Examination of Information Barriers to Trade in Insurance," NBER Working Papers 5669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Tomas Philipson, 1997. "An Empirical Examination of Information Barriers to Trade inInsurance," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 132, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Dahlby, B. G., 1983. "Adverse selection and statistical discrimination : An analysis of Canadian automobile insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 121-130, February.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Hugo, Marie-Anne & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1997.
"Game theory econometric models: application to procurements in the space industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 951-959, April.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Hugo, Marie-Anne & Richard, Jean-François, 1996. "Game Theory Econometric Models: Application to Procurements in the Space Industry," IDEI Working Papers 62, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Gomez-Lobo, Andres, 1997. "Estimating cost functions in regulated industries characterized by asymmetric information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 935-942, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:97-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .