Report NEP-BEC-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Redlinger & Ian Lange & Peter Maniloff, 2016. "Interfirm Learning Economies in Drilling and Environmental Safety," Working Papers 2016-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2016. "Business Owners, Employees and Firm Performance," ETLA Working Papers 42, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2016. "What Kind of Entrepreneurs Start High Productivity Businesses?," ETLA Brief 49, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Crass, Dirk & Garcia Valero, Francisco & Pitton, Francesco & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Protecting innovation through patents and trade secrets: Determinants and performance impacts for firms with a single innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini & Nadia Rocha, 2015. "Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm-Level Evidence Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm-Level Evidence," Post-Print hal-01299757, HAL.
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Maczulskij, Terhi & Maliranta, Mika, 2016. "Within and Between Firm Trends in Job Polarization: Role of Globalization and Technology," ETLA Working Papers 41, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Xu Tian & Dan Lu & Yan Bai, 2016. "Do Financial Frictions Explain Chinese Firmsâ€™ Saving and Misallocation," 2016 Meeting Papers 998, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaspersen, Stefan, 2020. "Mutual Fund Bets on Market Power," CFR Working Papers 16-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Shonchoy, Abu & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2016. "Economic Impact of Political Protests (Strikes) on Manufacturing Firms: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 74146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & Nikolas Zolas, 2016. "A Portrait of Firms that Invest in R&D," Working Papers 16-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daines, Robert M. & McQueen, Grant R. & Schonlau, Robert J., 2015. "Right on Schedule: CEO Option Grants and Opportunism," Research Papers 3314, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2016. "Multiproduct-Firm Oligopoly: An Aggregative Games Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shutao Cao & Danny Leung, 2016. "Financial Constraint and Productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs," Staff Working Papers 16-44, Bank of Canada.
- Kramarz, Francis & Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2016. "Volatility in the Small and in the Large: The Lack of Diversification in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty & Boyan Liu, 2016. "Corporate Financial Policy and the Value of Cash under Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 918, Boston College Department of Economics.