Oil Prices, Geography and Endogenous Regionalism: Too Much Ado About (Almost) Nothing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Mirza & Habib Zitouna, 2009. "Oil Prices, Geography and Endogenous Regionalism: Too Much Ado About (Almost) Nothing," Working Papers 2009-26, CEPII research center.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2004.
"Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1384-1402, December.
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2002. "Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture," NBER Working Papers 9023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2002.
"Import price elasticities: reconsidering the evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 282-306, May.
- Erkel-Rousse, H. & Mirza, D., 2000. "Import Price-Elasticities : Reconsidering the Evidence," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Helene Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2000. "Import Price-Elastcities: Reconsidering the Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0909, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David von Below & Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2016. "The Trade Consequences of Pricey Oil," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(2), pages 303-318, June.
- Mehdi Ben Slimane & Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Habib Zitouna, 2016. "Do FDI inflows and energy price affect the food import dependency in developing countries? Evidence from panel VAR Models," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-04, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionalism; Oil Prices; Geography; Transport;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:docweb:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Houtan Bastani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .